I love all scripture, inspiring song lyrics, and wise quotes, so I'll share some of my favorites with you here....
- John 14:27: "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid".
- Psalm 46:10: "Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth".
- Ephesians 6:13: "Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand".
- Romans 8:18: "For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us".
- Jeremiah 29:11: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future".
- "Oh, no, You never let go through the calm and through the storm. Oh, no, You never let go, Lord, You never let go of me" -- Never Let Go
- "Jerusalem, I want to rest on the banks of your river in that city, city of God" - Jerusalem
- "I wanna know how it feels to make my way down the streets of gold. I wanna know how it feels to have a talk with the saints of old. I wanna know what it's like to rest my feet by the river of life. I've heard of Heaven, and I know that it's real. I wanna know how it feels". - I Wanna Know How It Feels
- "A strong wind or lightning never panics the Lord. He's master of everything, He can bring sweet accord, like conduct the tempestuous see in sweet melody, and the lightning and thunder will sing harmony" - Don't Look at the Waves
- "We'll meet again on the other side of Jordan. There will be a brand new morning in that land. Walk hand in hand, we'll forget what pain has been. We'll rejoice for death shall end. We'll meet again" - We'll Meet Again (written by my good friend, Ray Scarbrough).
- "Father forgive me for the sins that I produce. Not seen on the outside, but inside running loose. My outward appearance hides the inner truth. Consume the inside with love and praising You" - Consume the Inside (written by my good friend, Keith Howard).
- "Whatever You're doing inside of me, it feels like chaos but somehow there's peace. It's hard to surrender to what I can't see, but I'm giving in to something Heavenly" - Whatever You're Doing
- "Amazing love, how can it be that You my King would die for me? Amazing love, I know it's true, and it's my joy to honor You, in all I do, to honor You" - Amazing Grace My Chains Are Gone
- "Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty Who was, and is, and is to come. With all creation I sing praise to the King of Kings. You are my everything, and I will adore You" - Revelation song
- "It always makes a difference when Jesus passes by. The devil trembles, the enemy flees when Jesus comes on the scene. He always shines a ray of light, the darkening clouds must fly. It always makes a difference when Jesus passes by".
- "Small minds discuss people. Average minds discuss events. Great minds discuss ideas" - Eleanor Roosevelt
- "Talent is good. Practice is better. Passion is best" - Frank Lloyd Wright
- "Knowledge must bow to Spirit"
- "Faith is not believing that God can. It is knowing that God will"
- "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step" - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
- "When you're feeling stressed, remember Moses started out as a basket case, and the Lord made something of him anyway"
And that's my $.02